Halogen Tube Heater - Ventless Propane Wall Heaters.
Halogen Tube Heater
- any of five related nonmetallic elements (fluorine or chlorine or bromine or iodine or astatine) that are all monovalent and readily form negative ions
- The halogens or halogen elements are a series of nonmetal elements from Group 17 IUPAC Style (formerly: VII, VIIA) of the periodic table, comprising fluorine (F), chlorine (Cl), bromine (Br), iodine (I), and astatine (At).
- Halogen is a five-piece band from Perth, Western Australia. Formed in 1998 by two expatriate New Zealanders - Jasmine Yee and Frans Bisschops.
- Denoting lamps and radiant heat sources using a filament surrounded by the vapor of iodine or another halogen
- Any of the elements fluorine, chlorine, bromine, iodine, and astatine, occupying group VIIA (17) of the periodic table. They are reactive nonmetallic elements that form strongly acidic compounds with hydrogen, from which simple salts can be made
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A fastball
- conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct objects or liquids or gases
- The inner tube of a bicycle tire
- A long, hollow cylinder of metal, plastic, glass, etc., for holding or transporting something, chiefly liquids or gases
- Material in such a cylindrical form; tubing
- provide with a tube or insert a tube into
Miura is the new random access analyser developed by I.S.E. Group that supplies more than 5,000 customers all over the world.
* 120 photometric tests per hour, up to 180 tests per hour with integrated ise module.
* Ise module integrated for: Na+, K+, Li+, Cl- in serum, plasma and diluted urine.
* Up to 20 parameters on line.
* Mono, double, triple reagents method.
* 9 sample positions.
* Primary tubes (O12?13mm ? 75/100mm), sample cups (3ml).
* 9 calibrator positions with linear/non linear calibration curve up to 8 points auto diluted (linear regression, linear piece-wise, cubic spline, polynomial).
* 3 control positions with Levy-Jennings plot.
* Bar-code reader integrated for samples and reagents.
* Arm equipped with liquid level detector (capacitive), shock sensor, pre-heater system.
* High Precision Micro-metering pump to dispense reagents and samples (no syringe).
* Reagent volume: 180?400 microliters.
* Sample volume : 1?100 microliters.
* Typical reaction volume 200 microliters.
* Wavelengths on-board: 8 from 340nm to 700nm plus one position free.
* Light source: Long life halogen lamp (2000 hours).
* Photometric linearity: 0?3.0 OD.
* Reading cuvette: 80 on-board re-washable made in Bionex©.
* Cuvette washing: automatic washing station.
* Water consumption: 2 liters per hour.
* Reagent cooler: 14°C below ambient temperature.
* L.I.S.: Bi-directional connection.
* Operative system: Windows© XP.
Miura, as all the I.S.E. S.r.l. instruments, has 24 months warranty.
Miura is this and much more.
how to replace water heater
portable car heater by roadworthy
hot water heater blanket worth it
troubleshooting electric baseboard heaters
water heater leak
buy tankless water heaters
electric water storage heaters